Codabow Prodigy Viola Bow
Codabow Prodigy Viola BowDetails
The Codabow Prodigy Viola Bow has been precision-engineered to provide professional characteristics at an affordable price, boasting exceptional performance for exceptional students. The dynamically balanced shaft offers off-string agility that's commonly reserved for high-performance bows, while also providing on-string forgiveness and comfort that's perfect for students. This bow comes with a free manufacturer's warranty.
Product Ref: 63628View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Prodigy Series
The Prodigy series bows have been precision engineered to provide a professional level of quality at an intermediate price, providing exceptional performance for exceptional students. The graphite diamond weave helps creates a balanced stick offering agility normally reserved for professional bows, while also being comfortable and forgiving for the developing performer.
Graphite Diamond Weave
The Graphite Diamond Weave is woven in Codabow's traditional design, to produce the highly sought balance between strength and balance. The fibres extend from the button to the tip of the bow, ensuring an evenness across all areas of the bow.
Blended Acoustic Core
The blended kevlar acoustic core fibres which run through the bow helps to provide more power in the bowing action, whilst still offering the natural feel and tonal qualities of fine Pernambuco wood.
The traditional frog design made by Walter Paulus, is made out of one of the only resourceful alternatives to the threatened supply of ebony which has been named Xebony. This material provides a natural feel which continues to impress bow makers and performers alike.
- Design: Precocious
- Shaft Technology: Graphite Diamond Weave
- Acoustic Core: Blended
- Tint: Brown
- Size: Full Size
- Frog Design: Traditional
- Frog Maker: Walter Paulus
- Inlay: Engraved
- Body: Xebony®
- Slide: Natural Carbon Fiber
- Fittings: Nickel Silver
- Grip: Moroccan Leather
- Winding: Nickel Silver
- Tip Plate: Metal Alloy
- Hair: Silver Medal Horse Hair
- Wedges/Plugs: Composite
- Identification: Individually-Numbered
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.