Codabow Revelation Double Bass Bow, French Style
Codabow Revelation Double Bass Bow, French StyleDetails
The Codabow 6D3F Revelations Double Bass Bow assists in producing your instrument?s optimum sound. The graphite diamond weave shaft produces a balance of expression. This model's French style has an overhand grip, which is ideal for multi instrumentalists. The propriety acoustic core technology offers the sensitive, dynamic feel of pernambuco. This Codabow comes with a 10 year manufacturer's warranty, and features a unique authentication number.
Product Ref: 69445View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Revelation Series
The Revelation series bows have been precision engineered to provide a professional level bow for the serious player. The graphite weave helps create a balanced stick with the agility of all wooden professional level bows. The bow’s design also encourages an ever-developing technique to help the performer progress further. The Revelation’s accuracy is a priority, making this bow suitable for high level players.
The Graphite Diamond Weave is integrated in Codabow's professional design to produce the highly sought balance between strength and sensitivity. The fibres extend from the button to the tip of the bow, ensuring an even balance. The weave has a solid tension throughout that won’t become slack over time, so you have a consistent progression of tension from the edges to the centre. The fibres connect strongly with your strings to produce the most balanced, even tone.
Traditional French Style Xebony Frog
The traditional frog design made by Walter Paulus, is made out of one of the only resourceful alternatives to the threatened supply of ebony which has been named Xebony. This material provides a natural feel which continues to impress bow makers and performers alike. The Turbo style design enables the player to make the most of the hair length of the bow while preserving thumb position and dynamic balance.
- Graphite Diamond Weave Shaft with Natural Graphite Tint
- Blended Kevlar Acoustic Core
- Traditional French Designed Xebony Frog Made by Walter Paulus
- Natural Carbon Fibre Weave Slide
- Nickel Silver Fittings with Sterling Silver Winding and Morrocan Leather Grip
- Fibre Reinforced Composite Tip Plate
- Silver Medal Horse Hair
- Individually Labelled with Unique Serial Number
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.