Conn-Selmer Avant Tenor Saxophone
Conn-Selmer Avant Tenor SaxophoneDetails
The Conn-Selmer ATS180 Avant Tenor saxophone is hailed as one of the best student-level Tenor saxophones available; an all round easy playing instrument that boasts wonderful intonation and a glorious tone. Included with this saxophone is a professional standard Eugene Rousseau mouthpiece and ligature, providing everything required to get started straight from the box.
Product Ref: 69358View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Perfect Instrument for Beginners
This Conn-Selmer Saxophone has been hailed as a fantastic beginners instrument, suitable for performers up to a grade 5 - 6 standard. Boasting great intonation, well defined sound and a competitive price tag, this Conn-Selmer sax is sure to last a long time before a step-up instrument is required.
This yellow brass bodied saxophone has been ribbed with a reinforced bell to provide additional strength. This design is then combined with leather pads and metal resonators, helping to produce a more resonant sound and promoting the proper playing techniques for beginner saxophonists.
Everything You Need
Not only is there a fantastic instrument on offer, but included in this package is a gig bag, Eugene Rousseau mouthpiece, and cork grease. The gig bag provides storage, protection and a convenient way for transporting the saxophone around.
- Body: Yellow Brass with Clear Gold Lacquer
- Keys: High F#, C# - Bb Table Key
- Key Finish: Silver Plated
- Toneholes: Undercut
- Thumb Hook: Adjustable
- Key: Bb
- Moulded Canvas Gig Bag with Shoulder Straps
- Eugene Rousseau Mouthpiece with Ligature and Cap
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.