Conn-Selmer PAS380V Premiere Eb Saxophone, Vintage Finish
Conn-Selmer PAS380V Premiere Eb Saxophone, Vintage FinishDetails
The Conn-Selmer PAS380V Saxophone has been redesigned to create a vintage-looking instrument reminiscent of saxophones from yesteryear whilst incorporating modern innovations and expertise. Offering a bright, vintage sound with the familiarity and benefits of modern day manufacture, the PAS380V is a perfect choice for professional musicians looking for an affordable instrument. The PAS380V Premiere saxophone also comes supplied with a professional Eugene Rousseau JDX Jazz ebonite mouthpiece and a Rovner light ligature.
Product Ref: 36132View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Famous and Reputable Brand
Conn, a company with 80 years of experience designing and manufacturing saxophones have recently joined forces with Selmer USA, one of the world's leading and most reputable woodwind manufacturers in the world to make the Conn-Selmer brand of instruments. The collective experience within both companies has resulted in some of the finest instruments available.
Vintage Sound, Effortless Playability
The Conn-Selmer Premiere Tenor Saxophone offers a sound more common to older styles of saxophone performance. It has been designed with a slightly higher resistance through the neck and body which allows for a more controlled performance in comparison to its modern day counterparts. As well as this, it also offers huge versatility enabling the you to play a range of genres with minimal effort.
Thoughtfully Designed Mechanisms
Care and attention to detail has gone in to the design and manufacture of the Conn-Selmer PAS380V to create a flexible instrument that is suitable for all players. Adjusting screws on the front F, G#, right hand stack and Low C combined with an adjustable right hand thumb rest allow you to perform to your desired specifications. Metal resonators on the treated leather pads provide a powerful sound all the way through the body. Additionally, the mechanisms themselves have been slightly compacted to enable quicker and more efficient playing.
Unlacquered Vintage Finish
The unlacquered finish on this saxophone provides a vintage look that is becoming very popular among many professional players. This finish leaves the brass untreated which over time and with use creates pockets of tarnishing, while also delivering a brighter tone when compared to lacquered instruments.
- Body Material: Yellow Brass
- Body Finish: Unlacquered, Vintage with Engraved Bell
- Adjusting Screws: Front F G#, Right Hand Stack and Low C
- Thumb Rest: Metal, Adjustable
- Pads: Treated Leather with Metal Resonators
- Key: Eb
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.