Conn-Selmer PTS380V 'Premiere Bb Tenor Saxophone, Vintage Finish
Conn-Selmer PTS380V 'Premiere Bb Tenor Saxophone, Vintage FinishDetails
This Conn-Selmer PTS380V saxophone has been redesigned to create an old school saxophone looking back to the sounds of the saxes of yesteryear whilst incorporating it with modern day technology and expertise. This unique blend gives an instrument that both sounds great and plays effortlessly.
Product Ref: 36135View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Famous and Reputable Brand
Conn, a company with 80 years of experience designing and manufacturing saxophones have recently joined forces with Selmer USA, one of the world's leading and most reputable woodwind manufacturers in the world to make the Conn-Selmer brand of instruments. the collective experience with both companies has resulted in some of the finest instruments around at the moment.
Old Sound, New Technology
The Conn-Selmer Premier Tenor Saxophone offers a sound more common to older styles of saxophone performance. It has been designed with a slightly higher resistance through the neck and body which allows for a more controlled performance in comparison to its modern day counterparts. As well as this, it also offers huge versatility enabling the performer to play all kinds of genres with minimal effort. Through new technology and better materials, this instrument is a long lasting and durable instrument which you would desire from a modern instrument.
Thoughtfully Designed Mechanisms
Care and attention to detail has gone in to the design and manufacture of the Conn-Selmer PTS380 to offer a flexible instrument that caters for all players. Adjusting screws on the Front F, G#, right hand stack and Low C# combined with an adjustable right hand thumb rest provide the player to perform to their specifications. Metal resonators on the treated leather pads provide a powerful sound all the way through the body. The mechanisms themselves have been slightly compacted to enable quicker and more efficient playing.
The unlacquered finish on the saxophone gives a vintage look that is becoming very popular among many of the top players at the moment. This finish leaves the brass untreated which over time and with use leaves to pockets of tarnishing, giving the vintage look to the instrument.
"The Conn-Selmer Premier 380 built with an old school heart and with many modern day features not only for an older generation but also for the now and generations to come. The best modern Tenor Saxophone that I have ever played!" Leading Jazz Saxophonist, Courtney Pine
- Body Material: Yellow Brass
- Body Finish: Unlacquered finish, Engraved Bell and Body
- Adjusting Screws: Front F G#, Right Hand Stack and Low C
- Thumb Rests: Metal, Right Hand Adjustable
- Pads: Treated Leather with Metal Resonators
- Key: Bb
- Case: Hard Moulded Case
- Mouthpiece: Rousseau Tenor Saxophone Mouthpiece
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.