View Full Description
The design of this trumpet has been thoroughly considered to ensure that intermediate players will get the most out of the instrument. The TR400 comes with a bell design very similar to the ones used on the top end Stradivarius models. Along with a red brass leadpipe, this instrument produces a rich and mellow sound that has plenty of character and resonance right through the range of the instrument. And because it's a Bach instrument, you can be sure that the years of experience and workmanship has produced the very best of results in this instrument.
The instrument is distinctively Bach in its manufacture. Including a typical double braced tuning slide to enable easy and robust tuning action, and a 1st valve thumb hook and 3rd valve ring, this instrument sets itself as a Bach instrument just from looking at it. Also featured on the trumpet is a typical Bach deluxe engraving, giving the instrument a finishing touch.
Everything You Need
The Bach TR400 doesn't just come on its own; everything you need has been included to make sure you can be playing the instrument straight out of the box. Included is a deluxe back pack style gig bag, suited perfectly to carrying and storing the instrument safely, but in a lightweight and robust alternative. A Bach 7C mouthpiece has been thrown in, which is great for the beginner and the professional alike to get a perfect range of low and high notes with precision and ease. As well as that, valve oil has been included to get the valves going straight away.
- Bore Diameter: 11.7mm (0.460")
- Valve Slides: 1st Slide Thumb Hook, 3rd Valve Ring
- Leadpipe: Red Brass Mouthpipe
- Bell: One piece bell
- Finish: Silver Plated
- Valves: Monel Piston
- Engraving: Deluxe Engraving
- Mouthpiece: Bach 3517C Mouthpiece
- Case: Deluxe Hard Foam Case
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.