View Full Description
Xeno 20th Anniversary
To celebrate the 20th anniversary of their Xeno trombone series, Yamaha has introduced the limited edition YSL882O model, including a combination of old favoured features with new unique specifications. Initially introduced back in 1995, this series draws together a map of craftsmanship involving outstanding instrument design and advanced technology, as well as the experience, talent and dreams of honoured artists from all over the world. The trombones in this series inspire players with their incredible power and projection. Together with their redefined resistance and response these trombones have great tonal flexibility. Xeno's long and illustrious history has enabled this model to provide gentle maturity and warm, charismatic tones all in one trombone.
High Quality Materials and Reliable Fittings
Being of such exceptional value to its players, the YSL882O combines some of the most popular features from the Xeno series so far, with some new unique specifications to give it a limited edition quality. The standard tuning slide has been replaced with a much more attractive gold brass one. The cap on this model is the same as the rotary valve cap featured on the YBL-822G, producing a rich resonance but with a slightly different edge than the standard Xeno model. Additional refinement is a result of optimized resistance adds which are included with this limited edition special. The YSL882O Trombone features a wider hand slide with a nickel silver crook that yields a solid and powerful tone. The bell features a stunning 'Xeno 20th Anniversary' engraving, capable of producing warm tones and exceptional projection. This design is made up of some of Yamaha's highest quality materials and features reliable, durable fittings that will last for years to come.
Sullivan Mouthpiece + 20th Anniversary Xeno Trombone Case
The YSL882O Trombone comes with a sullivan mouthpiece, capable of producing smooth sounds with tonal depth. Also included with this model is a 20th anniversary Xeno trombone case. The case comes in a two-tone ivory and brown colour with brown lining, and provides exception protection for this sentimental master piece.
- Wider Hand Slide with Nickel Silver Crook, Contributes to Solid/Powerful Tone
- Gold Brass Main Tuning Slide
- Xeno 20th Anniversary Bell Engraving
- Key Of: Bb/F
- Bell: Yellow Brass
- Inner Slide Material: Nickel Silver
- Outer Slide Material: Yellow Brass with a Nickel Silver Crook
- Bell Diameter: 220mm (8 2/3")
- Bore Size: Large, 13.89mm (0.547")
- Finish: Clear Lacquer
- Included Accessories: Sullivan Mouthpiece + 20th Anniversary Xeno Trombone Case
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.