Elkhart 100TBB Bass Trombone
Elkhart 100TBB Bass TromboneDetails
The Elkhart 100TBB Bass Trombone is an ideal beginner instrument, suited to schools and wind orchestras alike. Featuring a yellow brass body with cupronickel slides, this instrument produces a full sound and is very easy to play. The professional 'double trigger' design and compact wrap allows the performer to achieve super low notes effortlessly. Included with the trombone is a hard foam canvas case and mouthpiece.
Product Ref: 55238View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The cupronickel slide and bell body are used to extend the lifetime of the instrument and to prevent corrosion to the instrument. This is particularly important on the slide where any damage can restrict its playability.
Perfect for Beginners
The Elkhart 100TBB is the perfect instrument to begin learning the brass trombone. Its easy playability and accurate intonation make it an ideal instrument without a huge price tag. The slide layout make the Elkhart 100TBB Trombone a free instrument to play with minimal effort and resistance needed to get a range of volumes as well as the lower register of the isntrument.
Included with the Elkhart 100TBB Trombone is a lightweight case with shoulder straps, making transportation of the instrument to rehearsals and concerts very easy. the instrument also includes an Elkhart mouthpiece which is specifically designed for this range of Trombones.
- Body Material: Yellow Brass
- Finish: Clear Lacquer Finish
- Bore Size: 14.3mm
- Bell Size: 241mm
- Key: Bb/F/Eb - Bb/F/D/Gb
- Case: Lightweight Moulded Case with shoulder strap
- Mouthpiece: Elkhart Trombone Mouthpiece
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.