Elkhart 200BH Intermediate Baritone Horn
Elkhart 200BH Intermediate Baritone HornDetails
This Intermediate Baritone Horn by Elkhart is a great step up instrument for performers looking to upgrade to the next level of playing. The Traditional British design makes it a brilliant inclusion in brass and wind band scenarios, where it will blend in seamlessly.
Product Ref: 36191View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Traditional DesignThe way in which the instrument has been bent and moulded gives the Elkhart Baritone Horn a more traditional character in comparison to many other horns on the market at the moment. This gives the horn a mellow tone, but offers the correct resistance to give a musical and expressive performance of whatever piece the performer plays. The slightly more compact design makes the instrument easy and comfortable to hold.
Also with the Baritone Horn is a lightweight case, which includes a shoulder strap and carry handle. This makes the baritone very easy to transport to concerts and rehearsals. The horn also includes a mouthpiece, which has been specifically designed for the Elkhart instrument.
Body, Slides and Valves
The Elkhart 200BH horn's body is made of yellow brass, which is finished with a clear lacquer to give the desirable gold appearance. The slides used for the tuning of the instruments are made from cupronickel which prevents corrosion in areas where moisture is often concentrated. This therefore gives the instrument a long and durable life. The valves are constructed using stainless steel and then coated in cupronickel which makes them long lasting and very slow wearing.
- Body Material: Yellow Brass
- Body Finish: Clear Lacquer
- Bell Diameter: 248mm
- Bore Diameter: 13mm
- Valves: 3 Stainless Steel Piston Valves
- Key: Bb
- Mouthpiece: Elkhart Baritone Horn Mouthpiece
- Case: Lightweight Baritone Horn Case with Shoulder Strap
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.