Fishman C-200 Concert Series Cello Pickup
Fishman C-200 Concert Series Cello PickupDetails
If you fancy giving your Cello a little extra attitude, why not fit a pickup and crank up the volume? The C-200 is a high quality replacement bridge for your Cello offering a good level of tone, performance and accurancy.
Product Ref: 31440View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The piezo ceramic Concert Series pickup for Cello comes preinstalled in a high quality Despiau bridge. This provides the ultimate performance in terms of a precise and perfectly balanced tone and also makes it easier to install. In addition to a clear and natural tone and response designed to reveal the true character of your cello the C-200 pickup sounds remarkably consistent every time it's played.
When using the Fishman C-2000 an impedance matching preamp is recommended, but not required. This will help realise the full frequency response potential of the pickup and allow for cable runs longer than 10 feet without any signal deterioration. It is also recommended you use a quality, low capacitance 1/4" shielded instrument cable to ensure minimal tone coloration and hum.
To read more about the Fishman C-200 Concert Series Cello Pickup please download the user guide or installation instructions below.
- Accurate reproduction of your instrument's unique acoustic sound
- Piezo ceramic pickup skillfully crafted into a high-quality Despiau bridge
- Consistent sound for every performance
- Professional installation required
- An impedance matching preamp is recommended, but not required
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.