Hidersine Venezia Viola Outfit, 15.5"
Hidersine Venezia Viola Outfit, 15.5"Details
Product Ref: 77008View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Hidersine Company
The company was founded in 1890 and has since been the go-to company of bowed instrument maintenance and care. The company really made their mark in this specialist market when they introduced Amy Birch's 'AB' Rosin in 1970 and the legendary W.E. Hill & Sons' rosins in the 1980's.
Hidersine Bowed Instruments round up all of the years of working with instrument luthiers, learning what is required by players at all the different levels of development. Gained from the years of work are the ESTA-chosen (European String Teachers Association), entry-level Vivente student outfit, the advanced Piacenza student outfit, and the degree students choice, the Veracini, plus many finer instruments. These instruments led Hidersine to develop the Hidersine Reserve range of one-off instruments for the connoisseur. Hand selected violins and cellos from workshops across Asia that shows off both a great value and exceptional craftsmanship.
ESTA are a dedicated company who meet the needs of string teachers and the requirements of players. They continue to improve the quality of their strings to increase the quality of music whilst also keeping-up with the ever growing market.
100 Hypoallergenic Centre Mounted Chinrest
This enables more comfort for the beginner player, while allowing them to look at their hand and finger positions when developing their playing ability.
Synthetic Core Strings
Synthetic core strings are insensitive to temperature and humidity changes, making the strings ideal for gigging and travelling musicians who perform at a variety of venues. The strings have a smooth surface that's comfortable for your left hand whilst being responsive to both bows and picking.
The Hidersine Venezia Violas are CNC machined, rather than hand crafted. This means that the outfits have a higher level of consistency than other brands, as the error margins in manufacture are incredibly reduced. This is a great advantage for student instruments, as it ensures a higher quality instrument for the player to learn on. It also enables teachers to know exactly what they are working with.
- Back, Neck & Ribs: Carved Figured Maple
- Bow: Fully Mounted Brazilwood
- Bridge Finish: Maple
- Case Type: Quality Oblong Case
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Finish: Antiqued Rough-Brown Oil Varnish
- Peg Type: Wooden
- Rosin: Hidersine
- Size: 15.5”
- Strings: Synthetic Core
- Table: Carved Solid Spruce
- Tailpiece: Light Alloy
- Tuners: 4 Integral Fine Tuners
- Included Accessories: Quality Bow & Case
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.