Hidersine Venezia Violin Outfit, Full Size
Hidersine Venezia Violin Outfit, Full SizeDetails
Product Ref: 77004View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Hidersine Company
The company was founded in 1890 and has since been the go-to company of bowed instrument maintenance and care. The company really made their mark in this specialist market when they introduced Amy Birch's 'AB' Rosin in 1970 and the legendary W.E. Hill & Sons' rosins in the 1980's.
Hidersine Bowed Instruments round up all of the years of working with instrument luthiers, learning what is required by players at all the different levels of development. Gained from the years of work are the ESTA-chosen (European String Teachers Association), entry-level Vivente student outfit, the advanced Piacenza student outfit, and the degree students choice, the Veracini, plus many finer instruments. These instruments led Hidersine to develop the Hidersine Reserve range of one-off instruments for the connoisseur. Hand selected violins and cellos from workshops across Asia that shows off both a great value and exceptional craftsmanship.
The European String Teachers Association is a non-governmental organisation that meets the needs of string teachers and the requirements of players. They have promoted the highest standards of teaching and playing since the 1970s and continue to encourage the sharing of ideas and learning in the string community. Hidersine has been a close partner of ESTA for many years.
100 Hypoallergenic Centre Mounted Chinrest
This enables more comfort for the beginner player, while allowing them to look at their hand and finger positions when developing their playing ability.
The Venezia’s are the only student violin to utilise a nylon core string, which produces a warmer sound with more distinctive overtones. These strings also have a softer left hand feel than the standard, making them more suitable to developing students.
The Hidersine Venezia Violins are CNC machined, rather than hand crafted. This means that the outfits have a higher level of consistency than other brands, as the error margins in manufacture are incredibly reduced. This is a great advantage for student instruments, as it ensures a higher quality instrument for the player to learn on. It also enables teachers to know exactly what they are working with.
- Back, Neck & Ribs: Carved Figured Maple
- Bow: Fully Mounted Brazilwood
- Bridge Finish: Maple
- Case Type: Quality Oblong Case
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Finish: Antiqued Rough-Brown Oil Varnish
- Peg Type: Wooden
- Rosin: Hidersine
- Size: 4/4
- Strings: H100
- Table: Carved Solid Spruce
- Tailpiece: Light Alloy
- Tuners: 4 Integral Fine Tuners
- Included Accessories: Quality Bow & Case
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.