Jupiter JAS-1100 Performers Alto Saxophone Outfit, Hard Shell Case
Jupiter JAS-1100 Performers Alto Saxophone Outfit, Hard Shell CaseDetails
Product Ref: 79868View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Suitable for Student Players
The Jupiter JAS-1100 Alto Saxophone is designed to provide student players with the tools to excel. This instrument will motivate and inspire avid performers to perfect their skills and musicianship. Included with this Jupiter product is a backpack soft case, mouthpiece, ligature and maintenance kit.
Jupiter's Backpack Soft Case is ideal for travelling players. Whether you're going to school, rehearsal, gigs or concerts, this case will protect your instrument from scratches and knocks, keeping your saxophone looking, feeling, and sounding like new for longer.
JAS-1100 Saxophone Features
- Keyed to High F#
- Sona-Pure Neck
- Metal Tone Boosters
- Blue Steel Springs
- Upper and Lower Stack Adjustment Screws
- Adjustable Metal Thumb Rest
- Adjustable Palm Keys
JAS-1100 Saxophone Specifications
- Key Of: Eb
- Body: Gold-Lacquered Brass
- Neck: Gold-Lacquered Brass
- Keys: Gold-Lacquered Brass
- Accessories: Backpack Soft Case, Mouthpiece, Ligature and Maintenance Kit
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.