Jupiter JAS-500 Alto Sax, Gig Bag Case and Free Slimpitch Tuner
Jupiter JAS-500 Alto Sax, Gig Bag Case and Free Slimpitch TunerDetails
Product Ref: 75163View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Perfect for Students
This Jupiter alto saxophone is designed to provide students and beginners with an instrument with sound projection and intuitive response. These key attributes will motivate and inspire them to perfect their skills and musicianship. Adjustable bumper felts in the key backs prevent intonation issues and high quality blue steel springs aid precision. The Jupiter JAS-500-Q features an adjustable C#/Bb tilter and thumb rest for your comfort.
The Full Package
The Jupiter JAS-500 comes with the FQ series case, which is durable and resilient and features ergonomic back straps. This product also comes with a good quality mouthpiece.
Free Korg Slimpitch Tuner
The Korg Slimpitch chromatic tuner is a compact tuner for the brass band and orchestral performers. The Slimpitch provides a bright, high-contrast colour LCD. The body is so compact that the unit can fit in your hand. A contact mic is included, and a recently-developed magnet mechanism allows you to attach the unit to your music stand without getting in the way of your sheet music. The tuner is easily portable and is small enough to fit either in your instrument case or pocket. In louder environments you can use your included mic to pick-up your own sound.
Jupiter JAS-500 Features
- Tuned in Eb
- High F# Key
- Adjustable thumb rest
- Gold-lacquered brass finish
- C#/Bb tilter for effortless playing
- Excellent sound projection and tone
- Great quality student alto saxophone
- Blue steel springs for accurate key response
- Detachable bell enables easier maintenance
- Supplied with mouthpiece and cleaning accessories
- High quality case included with ergonomic back straps
- Adjustable bumper felts in the key backs prevent intonation issues
Korg Slimpitch Features
- Compact design makes for easy portability
- Dedicated mini-jack contact mic is included
- Advanced colour LCD for improved visibility
- Protective cover can also be used as a stand
- Auto power-off and memory backup functions
- High-performance tuner that also provides transpose functionality
- Magnet allows the unit to be conveniently attached to your music stand
Korg Slimpitch Specifications
- Precision: +/-1 cent
- Scale: 12-note equal temperament
- Transpose range: C, F, B-flat, E-flat
- Weight: 28 g/ 0.99 oz. (including battery)
- Reference Pitch: A4 = 410 - 480 Hz (1 Hz steps)
- Range (Sine Wave): A0 (27.50 Hz) – C8 (4,186 Hz)
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 75 x 32 x 15 mm/ 2.95” x 1.26” x 0.59”
- Battery Life: Approximately 8 hours (Tuner continuously operating, A4 input)
- Colour Variations: Pearl Gold (SLM-1CM-PG), Pear White (SLM-1CM-PW), Red/White (SLM-1CM-RW)
- Accessories: Dedicated contact microphone, Metal plate, CR2032 lithium battery (3V) x 1 (for verifying operation)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.