Jupiter JBS-1100 Performers Baritone Saxophone Outfit with Free Tuner
Jupiter JBS-1100 Performers Baritone Saxophone Outfit with Free TunerDetails
The JBS-1100 Performers Baritone Saxophone features a gold-lacquered brass body, neck and keys. The sona-pure neck is made using original artisan tooling and annealing processes. This combination results in a dark, vintage tonal quality. The keys are made from the highest quality tempered brass and then finished off with a high gloss gold-lacquer for long lasting durability. The body is made using advanced technology to ensure accurate scale and playability. Fitted to the body are metal tone boosters, which brighten the sound as well as helps tighten the key seal. This model is ideal for students and practising professionals alike. The JBS-1100 comes equipped with a wood-frame case, as well as a free korg slimpitch chromatic tuner + contact microphone in grey.
Product Ref: 79887View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Suitable for Student Players
The Jupiter JBS-1100 Baritone Saxophone is designed to provide student players with the tool to excel. This instrument will motivate and inspire avid performers to perfect their skills and musicianship. This model is also suitable for practising professionals. Included with this Jupiter product is a wood-frame case with wheels, mouthpiece, maintenance kit and a free korg slimpitch chromatic tuner + contact microphone in grey.
The Wood-Frame Case with wheels is ideal for travelling players. Whether you're going to school, rehearsal, gigs or concerts, this case will protect your saxophone from scratches and knocks, keeping your instrument looking, feeling, and sounding like new for longer.
Free Korg Slimpitch Tuner
The Korg Slimpitch chromatic tuner is a compact tuner for the brass band and orchestral performers. The Slimpitch provides a bright, high-contrast colour LCD. The body is so compact that the unit can fit in your hand. A contact mic is included, and a recently-developed magnet mechanism allows you to attach the unit to your music stand without getting in the way of your sheet music. The tuner is easily portable and is small enough to fit either in your instrument case or pocket. In louder environments you can use your included mic to pick-up your own sound.
Korg Slimpitch Features
- Compact design makes for easy portability
- Dedicated mini-jack contact mic is included
- Advanced colour LCD for improved visibility
- Protective cover can also be used as a stand
- Auto power-off and memory backup functions
- High-performance tuner that also provides transpose functionality
- Magnet allows the unit to be conveniently attached to your music stand
Korg Slimpitch Specifications
- Precision: +/-1 cent
- Scale: 12-note equal temperament
- Transpose range: C, F, B-flat, E-flat
- Weight: 28 g/ 0.99 oz. (including battery)
- Reference Pitch: A4 = 410 - 480 Hz (1 Hz steps)
- Range (Sine Wave): A0 (27.50 Hz) - C8 (4,186 Hz)
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 75 x 32 x 15mm / 2.95 x 1.26 x 0.59"
- Battery Life: Approximately 8 hours (Tuner continuously operating, A4 input)
- Colour Variations: Pearl Gold (SLM-1CM-PG), Pear White (SLM-1CM-PW), Red/White (SLM-1CM-RW)
- Accessories: Dedicated contact microphone, Metal plate, CR2032 lithium battery (3V) x 1 (for verifying operation)
JBS-1100 Saxophone Features
- Sona-Pure Neck
- Low A
- Metal Tone Boosters
- Blue Steel Springs
- Upper and Lower Stack Adjustment Screws
- Adjustable Metal Thumb Rest
- Adjustable Palm Keys
JBS-1100 Saxophone Specifications
- Key Of: Eb
- Body: Gold Lacquered Brass
- Neck: Gold Lacquered Brass
- Keys: Gold Lacquered Brass
- Included Accessories: Wood-Frame Case with Wheels, Mouthpiece, Maintenance Kit and a Free Korg Slimpitch Chromatic Tuner + Contact Microphone in Grey
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.