Jupiter JSS-1000 Soprano Sax, Gig Bag with Free Slimpitch Tuner
Jupiter JSS-1000 Soprano Sax, Gig Bag with Free Slimpitch TunerDetails
Product Ref: 75170View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Perfect for Intermediate Level Players
This Jupiter Soprano saxophone is designed to provide intermediate players with an instrument that has clear, full-bodied sounds and accurate intonation. Jupiter included an adjustable plastic thumb rest, adjustable palm keys and an adjustment screw for the body-octave key. Featuring ?Pisoni DeLuxe? pads with plastic resonators for extra durability. High quality blue steel springs aid precision in any musical piece, dynamics or tempo. The Jupiter JSS-1000-Q features a G#/Bb tilter as well as a high F# key and an adjustable thumb rest for your comfort.
The Full Package
The Jupiter JSS-1000 comes with a durable gig bag case.
Free Korg Slimpitch Tuner
The Korg Slimpitch chromatic tuner is a compact tuner for brass band and orchestral performers. The Slimpitch provides a bright, high-contrast colour LCD, perfect for dark stages. The body is so compact that the unit can fit in your hand. A contact mic is included, and a recently-developed magnet mechanism allows you to attach the unit to your music stand without getting in the way of your sheet music.
The Korg tuner's LCD screen has a white backlight and a clear colour VA metre that provides a high-contrast, wide viewing angle. Its text and metre are colour coded to help you recognise the information easily. The tuner is easily portable and is small enough to fit either in your instrument case or pocket. You can also use the included mic to pick-up your own sound.
Jupiter JSS-1000 Features
- Tuned in Bb
- High F# Key
- Gold-lacquered brass finish
- Adjustable plastic thumb rest
- G#/Bb tilter for effortless playing
- Durable gig bag case
- Excellent sound projection and tone
- Blue steel springs for accurate key response
- Detachable bell enables easier maintenance
- Great quality soprano saxophone for intermediate players
- Supplied with mouthpiece
Korg Slimpitch Features
- Compact design makes for easy portability
- Dedicated mini-jack contact mic is included
- Advanced colour LCD for improved visibility
- Protective cover can also be used as a stand
- Auto power-off and memory backup functions
- High-performance tuner that also provides transpose functionality
- Magnet allows the unit to be conveniently attached to your music stand
Korg Slimpitch Specifications
- Precision: +/-1 cent
- Scale: 12-note equal temperament
- Transpose range: C, F, B-flat, E-flat
- Weight: 28 g/ 0.99 oz. (including battery)
- Reference Pitch: A4 = 410 - 480 Hz (1 Hz steps)
- Range (Sine Wave): A0 (27.50 Hz) – C8 (4,186 Hz)
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 75 x 32 x 15 mm/ 2.95” x 1.26” x 0.59”
- Battery Life: Approximately 8 hours (Tuner continuously operating, A4 input)
- Colour Variations: Pearl Gold (SLM-1CM-PG), Pear White (SLM-1CM-PW), Red/White (SLM-1CM-RW)
- Accessories: Dedicated contact microphone, Metal plate, CR2032 lithium battery (3V) x 1 (for verifying operation)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.