Jupiter JTB-500 Beginners Bb Trombone, with Hard Shell Case
Jupiter JTB-500 Beginners Bb Trombone, with Hard Shell CaseDetails
Product Ref: 79818View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Perfect for Beginners
This Jupiter JTB-500 Beginner Trombone is designed to provide new players with an instrument that has great sound projection and intuitive response. These key attributes will motivate and inspire avid performers to perfect their skills and musicianship. This Jupiter product comes with a hard shell case, which is durable and resilient.
Hard Shell Case
Jupiter's Hard Shell Case is ideal for travelling players. Whether you're going to school, rehearsal, gigs or concerts, this case will protect your trombone from scratches and knocks. Using this case will keep your instrument looking, feeling, and sounding like new for longer.
- Key Of: Bb
- Finish: Lacquered Brass
- Outer Slide Material: Brass
- Bell Size: 8"
- Bore Size: .500"
- Accessories: ABS Molded Hard Case
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.