Jupiter JTR-500 Trumpet Outfit, Hard Shell Case
Jupiter JTR-500 Trumpet Outfit, Hard Shell CaseDetails
The Jupiter JTR-500 Trumpet Outfit offers everything needed for starter musician. The trumpet features a shape designed specifically to accommodate the requirements of students. The JTR-500's body and keywork are both made from clear-lacquered brass that helps for both a smart look, and to keep the instrument durable. The rose brass mouthpiece has a comfortable feel, whilst the tuning slides have a smooth function for the most comfortable playabiltiy. To help players achieve their maximum performance, this trumpet benefits from an adjustable third valve slide ring for a custom-fitting. This Jupiter trumpet comes with its own FQ case and accessories.
Product Ref: 75934View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Yellow Brass Bell and Leadpipe
The Jupiter JTR-500 trumpet features a yellow brass bell, which produces the classic sound required by students. Due to the higher quantity of zinc within the brass composition, the yellow brass bell provides a brighter and free-blowing sound with plenty of body and projection. The yellow brass lead pipe helps provide a direct sound with an edge to the tone, as well as enabling the student to produce a high quality sound with ease. This combination results in the JTR-500 producing projection, power and edge, suitable for beginners of all playing styles.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: 11.7mm
- Bell Diameter: 123mm
- Body Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Mouthpiece Material: Rose Brass
- Leadpipe: Gold Brass
- Button Material: Nickel Silver Alloy
- Button Inlays: Pearloid
- Trim: Nickel
- Tone Holes: Undercut
- Finish: Natural
- Included Accessories: Case
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.