Jupiter JTS-500 Tenor Sax, Gig Bag and Free Korg Slimpitch Tuner
Jupiter JTS-500 Tenor Sax, Gig Bag and Free Korg Slimpitch TunerDetails
Product Ref: 75167View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Perfect for Students
This Jupiter tenor saxophone is designed to provide students with an instrument that has unique, balanced sounds. The Sax is also perfect for a student Alto player trying to extend their range with a secondary instrument. Jupiter included adjustable bumper felts in the key backs that will prevent intonation issues. High quality blue steel springs aid precision in any musical piece, dynamics or tempo. The Jupiter JTS-500-Q features a C#/Bb tilter as well as a high F# key and an adjustable thumb rest for your comfort.
The Full PackageThe Jupiter JTS-500 comes with a durable FQ series case and comfortable back straps. Also included is a good student mouthpiece with its ligature and cleaning products.
Jupiter JTS-500 Features
- Tuned in Bb
- High F# Key
- Gold-lacquered brass finish
- Adjustable metal thumb rest
- C#/Bb tilter for effortless playing
- Durable FQ case with back straps
- Excellent sound projection and tone
- Blue steel springs for accurate key response
- Detachable bell enables easier maintenance
- Great quality tenor saxophone for student players
- Supplied with mouthpiece and cleaning accessories
- Adjustable bumper felts in the key backs prevent intonation issues
Korg Slimpitch Features
- Compact design makes for easy portability
- Dedicated mini-jack contact mic is included
- Advanced colour LCD for improved visibility
- Protective cover can also be used as a stand
- Auto power-off and memory backup functions
- High-performance tuner that also provides transpose functionality
- Magnet allows the unit to be conveniently attached to your music stand
Korg Slimpitch Specifications
- Precision: +/-1 cent
- Scale: 12-note equal temperament
- Transpose range: C, F, B-flat, E-flat
- Weight: 28 g/ 0.99 oz. (including battery)
- Reference Pitch: A4 = 410 - 480 Hz (1 Hz steps)
- Range (Sine Wave): A0 (27.50 Hz) – C8 (4,186 Hz)
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 75 x 32 x 15 mm/ 2.95” x 1.26” x 0.59”
- Battery Life: Approximately 8 hours (Tuner continuously operating, A4 input)
- Colour Variations: Pearl Gold (SLM-1CM-PG), Pear White (SLM-1CM-PW), Red/White (SLM-1CM-RW)
- Accessories: Dedicated contact microphone, Metal plate, CR2032 lithium battery (3V) x 1 (for verifying operation)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.