Korg OT-120 Wide 8 Octave Orchestral Digital Tuner
Korg OT-120 Wide 8 Octave Orchestral Digital TunerDetails
The Korg OT-120 helps you tune the full range of orchestral instruments - including piano, harp, xylophone, tuned percussion, strings, woodwinds and horns.
Product Ref: 38924View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Korg OT-120 chromatic band and orchestral tuner is designed specially for orchestral instruments and has a sleek, vertical design that is pleasing to hold and operate.
The OT-120 lets you quickly tune any type of band instrument including, orchestra, wind, string, brass or piano with its wide tuning range extending from A0 to C8. The Korg OT-120 provides a wide range of calibration to support concert pitches in a range of 349-499 Hz (1 Hz steps).
The needle response speed can be changed over a range of three steps; you can choose fast, medium or slow speeds to match your tuning preference. Choose from two tuning modes; Auto mode, which automatically detects the pitch of a single note you play on your instrument, or Manual mode, which lets you specify the desired note name.
The OT-120 also provides Korg's proprietary Sound Back mode. Sound Back mode lets you connect an optional CM-100L contact microphone to the input jack, and automatically make the OT-120's speaker produce a reference tone for the note that is closest to the input pitch you play on your instrument. The meter will also indicate the input pitch, letting you tune using your eyes as well as your ears for greater accuracy--and also providing a great way to train your sense of pitch.
Twelve types of transposing keys are provided in this band and orchestral tuner, including both sharps and flats. The Multi Temperament function provides eight presets that cover the most popular historical temperaments often used with period instruments. These are also ideal for checking unique temperaments used in classical music.
- Chromatic orchestral and band tuner with a wide 8 octave detection range that supports both band and orchestra instruments
- Dual display provides both a needle-type meter and an LCD for excellent visibility
- Sound Back (Patented: Patent pending) mode plays a reference pitch for the note that's closest to the input pitch. The meter indicates the discrepancy between the input and the correct pitch
- Multiple Temperaments support historical tunings
- Transpose mode is convenient for wind instruments
- Choose from three levels of needle response speed (slow, medium and fast)
- Both auto and manual tuning modes are provided
- Built-in reference tone plays in a five octave range
- Broad range of calibration (349 Hz -- 499 Hz)
- Built-in microphone supports acoustic instruments
- Use with the optional CM-100L Contact Microhone for accurate tuning in noisy environments
- Energy-saving design for long battery life (approximately 100 hours)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.