Lute Harp by Gear4music
Lute Harp by Gear4musicDetails
The Gear4music 22 nylon string Lute Harp is a thinner and more portable version of harp that can sit comfortably on your lap. Featuring a intricate and carefully carved Rosewood frame, this diatonic instrument produces a rich and authentic sounding tone. Included with the harp is a fabric gig bag, tuning lever and a spare set of strings.
Product Ref: 55080View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Hand Carved Rosewood Body
The Lute Harp has been crafted from a very solid Rosewood, which makes the instrument long lasting and durable to any knocks it might receive. The instrument has been carefully hand carved to give beautiful decorations to the instrument. The Maple soundboard with two sound holes gives a full bodied and resonant sound.
3 Octave Nylon Strings
The lute harp includes high quality nylon strings, which give a warm and subtle sound to the harp. This 22 string diatonic set up spans 3 octaves, allowing for a large variety of repertoire to be played. The top tuners can allow for tuning in to any key using the included tuning lever.
- Pitch range: 3 Octaves (C - C)
- Construction: Solid Rosewood, Engraved
- Strings: Nylon
- Sound Board: Maple, Treble and Bass Sound Holes
- Dimensions: 770 (H) x 420 (W) x 145 (D) mm
Gear4music - a revolution in competitively priced, high-quality musical instruments and equipment.
Gear4music have teamed up with some of the best manufacturers from around the world to develop our own line of music equipment. Our goal is to provide our customers with a wide choice of high quality, sensibly priced musical instruments.
Using our many years of collective experience we have developed a wide range of instruments and equipment including drum kits, acoustic and electric guitars, woodwind, brass, string instruments and speaker systems. We are proud to offer these to our customers alongside hundreds of other well-known brands. Working closely with our carefully chosen manufacturers, we endeavour to produce reliable, great sounding instruments at a price that is accessible to all. Our musical equipment is made to the same exacting standards that you expect from other highly regarded brands - this is backed up by our standard 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Gear4music products are produced ethically and responsibly to meet the expectations of a caring world.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.