Odyssey OFH1700 Premiere Baby Bb French Horn
Odyssey OFH1700 Premiere Baby Bb French HornDetails
Product Ref: 27006View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Bb French HornAlthough French Horns are normally in the key of F, this 3/4 size French Horn is designed for the smaller student in mind. This lighter French Horn is easier to play and allows the student player to accustom to playing the horn for future progression on to a full size instrument.
The Odyssey Premiere range of instruments has been designed by Peter Pollard and built to the highest standards of workmanship, using superior quality materials and class leading design features to give you the best possible instrument. Thought, care, emotion, skill and detail has gone in to the French Horn Odyssey have created for the performer to enjoy.
New Compact Case
Complete with its own custom designed carry case, the Odyssey French Horn is one of the easiest instruments to take to concerts and rehearsals. It's detatchable bell makes for a compact storage design.
For more information on the Odyssey range of instruments, please find the video below hosted by designer Peter Pollard
- Ideal for the young student
- Rose brass lead pipe
- Brass body
- Clear lacquer finish
- Adjustable hand rest
- Detachable bell
- Bell Diameter: 290mm / 11.5"
- Bore Size: 12mm / 0.47"
- Zero-gravity "Back Pack" hard foam case, canvas covered, plush lined with shoulder straps
- Accessories: Gloves, cleaning cloth
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.