Odyssey OFL400 Premiere Flute, Solid Silver
Odyssey OFL400 Premiere Flute, Solid SilverDetails
The Odyssey OFL400 flute offers a professional flute for the discerning musician. A solid silver body and headjoint combined with professional key and mechanism manufacture make it a top quality instrument and a flagship Odyssey model.
Product Ref: 38214View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Solid Silver Body and Headjoint
This professional flute comes with a solid silver body which not only gives prestige to the instrument, but also provides an tremendously warm tone and enhanced projection. This implementation is only found on the highest calibre of professional flutes and enables the instrumentalist to achieve lyrical and expressive playing.
The Odyssey OFL400 includes a Split E Mechanism which aids with intonation in particular areas of the flute. This is a great design feature for those that are serious about professional mechanisms on their flute. The offset G mechanism also aids the performer with an easier and more ergonomic finger design. All the pads have been made from quality materials and they have all been held in place with durable and hard wearing springs.
Everything You Need
Included with the Odyssey flute is a wooden frame and leather covered hard case, which keeps the instrument free from damage during transport to and from rehearsals and concerts. On top of that, a light travel bag with straps is included. Bundled in with this is a cleaning cloth and rod, to ensure that the flute remains hygienic and free from dirt build-up.
- Headjoint and Body Material: Solid Silver
- Finish: Silver Plated
- Keys: 16 Closed Keys
- Mechanisms: Split E, Offset G
- Keys: 16 Closed Keys
- Pads: High Quality Pads and Springs
- Key: C
- Case: Odyssey Hard Shell Case with Soft Carry Bag
- Extras: Cleaning Cloth and Rod
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.