Odyssey OTB1800 Premiere Tenor Bb/F Trombone
Odyssey OTB1800 Premiere Tenor Bb/F TromboneDetails
The Odyssey Premiere Bb and F trombone is a great instrument for the beginner and advancing musician. Made from a rose brass bell, this instrument has a wonderful mellow tone. Including a trigger which switches the instrument between two keys, the trombone is extremely versatile.
Product Ref: 41526View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
High Quality Design
The Odyssey Premiere range of instruments has been designed by Peter Pollard and built to the highest standards of workmanship, using superior quality materials and class leading design features to give you the best possible instrument. You can be assured that as much thought, care, emotion, skill and detail as you apply to your music has gone in to the instruments Odyssey have created for you to enjoy.
Trombone For Advancing Musicians
The Premiere Trombone includes a rose brass bell, which gives a darker and more mellow sound. This is perfect for solo work as well as playing in orchestras and brass bands alike. The instrument also includes a trigger to convert the instrument from Bb to F. This is advantageous for musicians who require a larger range of notes and more scope at the bottom end of the scale.
Everything You Need
Complete with its own custom designed carry case plus accessories, each instrument is individually serial numbered providing peace of mind and traceability should you wish to insure your treasured instrument. A mouthpiece is included with this instrument to make sure you can start playing straight away.
- Bell Material: Rose Brass
- Body Material: Yellow Brass
- Slide Material: Cupronickel
- Finish: Clear Lacquer
- Bell Diameter: 214mm
- Bore Diameter: 13.9mm
- Case: Zero-gravity Back Pack Hard Foam Case
- Mouthpiece: Included
- Other Accessories: Gloves, Cleaning Cloth, Cleaning Rod
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.