Odyssey OTS3700 Symphonique Tenor Saxophone
Odyssey OTS3700 Symphonique Tenor SaxophoneDetails
The Odyssey OTS3700 Symphonique Tenor Saxophone is a great instrument for advancing musicians wishing to take their music to the next level. Featuring a vintage distressed look and high quality Italian pads and springs, this saxophone not only looks good but plays brilliantly. Included in this set is a superb symphonique case, Vandoren reed and a mouthpiece and ligature to allow you to get playing straight away.
Product Ref: 49747View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Odyssey OTS3700 saxophone features a distressed vintage look, which makes the instrument look unique in comparison to standard gold and silver models. Rather than traditional unlacquered instruments that eventually tarnish over time and use, this instrument has already been tarnished and then lacquered, meaning that same look will remain for years to come.
High Quality Design
The Odyssey Tenor Sax features designs by the renowned instrument maker Peter Pollard. This saxophone features some of the best Italian made springs and pads to ensure a great seal on the instrument but also a smooth action between all the notes.
Everything You Need
The Odyssey saxophone includes a number of great accessories to enable you to get playing your instrument straight away. The sax includes a mouthpiece, ligature and cap, meaning that you can play the instrument straight out of the box with no necessary extra purchases. Odyssey also throw in a high quality Vandoren reed to match the excellence of the instrument. As well as this, a set of gloves and maintenance accessories have been added to keep your instrument in top condition.
- Body Material: Brass
- Body Finish: Distressed Look, Lacquered
- Pads and Springs: Italian Made
- Key: Bb
- Mouthpiece with Cap
- Vandoren Reed
- Symphonique Premium Case
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.