Pearl 505REU Quantz Flute, Curved Headjoint
Pearl 505REU Quantz Flute, Curved HeadjointDetails
The Pearl Quantz 505REU Flute is a reliable and affordable instrument ideal for those starting out. Featuring a Silver plated body with a curved headjoint and French-style open hole keys, along with the ergonomic Split E and Offset G mechanisms for improved playability, this versatile and responsive flute is perfect for young learners with smaller hands.
Product Ref: 59337View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Split E and Offset G Mechanisms
Designed with playability in mind, the flute's Split E mechanism allows you to play the difficult top E - typically a weak sounding and unreliable note - with far greater ease and consistency. The flute also has an Offset G key, which provides a more natural hand position, especially for younger or smaller players.
French Style Open Hole Keys
The instrument also features "French"-style open hole keys, popular with flautists of every level. This key design requires more precision to play than "Plateau"-style closed keys, but offers greater freedom of expression and allows players to experiment with more advanced techniques such as quarter tones and glissandos.
Pinless Mechanism and One-Piece Core Bar
The combination of the pinless mechanism and one-piece bar design helps to provide incredible strength to the instrument, without hindering how freely the keywork responds or adding weight to the instrument. A great choice for students who take their instruments to and from school regularly.
- Body: Silver Plated
- Lip Plate: Silver Plated
- Head Joint: Curved, Silver Plated
- Foot Joint: C
- E Mechanism: Split E
- G Mechanism: Offset G
- Tone Holes: Drawn
- Keys: Open Hole
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.