Pearl PFA-207BES Alto Flute with Straight Headjoint and "B" Footjoint
Pearl PFA-207BES Alto Flute with Straight Headjoint and "B" FootjointDetails
The Pearl PFA-207ES Alto Flute is a reliable and affordable instrument ideal for intermediate players. Featuring a Sterling Silver body and headjoint, along with the ergonomic Split E mechanism for improved playability and an extended "B" footjoint, this high quality student flute is versatile, responsive and fun to play, sure to satisfy most any player.
Product Ref: 59688View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Split E Mechanism
Designed with playability in mind, the flute's Split E mechanism allows you to play the difficult top E - typically a weak sounding and unreliable note - with far greater ease and consistency. The flute is also made using Pearl's innovative Pinless construction and One-Piece Core Bar, providing it with an extremely comfortable feel, as well as preventing many of the usual wear and tear problems associated with traditionally made flutes.
The flute features an extended "B" footjoint, which allows the instrument to play a semitone below the lowest note of the standard footjoint, although as the Alto flute is a transposing instrument, this note sounds as a low F# rather than B. As well as improving the instrument's range, the longer tube adds a little extra resistance as you play, providing the flute with a darker, more mellow tone.
- Key: G
- Body: Sterling Silver
- Lip Plate: Sterling Silver
- Head Joint: Sterling Silver
- Foot Joint: B
- E Mechanism: Split E
- G Mechanism: Inline G
- Tone Holes: Drawn
- Keys: Closed Hole ("Plateau" Keys)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.