Pearl PFA-207BES Alto Flute with Straight Headjoint and "B" Footjoint
Pearl PFA-207BES Alto Flute with Straight Headjoint and "B" FootjointDetails
The Pearl PFA-207ES Alto Flute is a reliable and affordable instrument ideal for intermediate players. Featuring a Sterling Silver body and headjoint, along with the ergonomic Split E mechanism for improved playability and an extended "B" footjoint, this high quality student flute is versatile, responsive and fun to play, sure to satisfy most any player.
Product Ref: 59688View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Split E Mechanism
Designed with playability in mind, the flute's Split E mechanism allows you to play the difficult top E - typically a weak sounding and unreliable note - with far greater ease and consistency. The flute is also made using Pearl's innovative Pinless construction and One-Piece Core Bar, providing it with an extremely comfortable feel, as well as preventing many of the usual wear and tear problems associated with traditionally made flutes.
The flute features an extended "B" footjoint, which allows the instrument to play a semitone below the lowest note of the standard footjoint, although as the Alto flute is a transposing instrument, this note sounds as a low F# rather than B. As well as improving the instrument's range, the longer tube adds a little extra resistance as you play, providing the flute with a darker, more mellow tone.
- Key: G
- Body: Sterling Silver
- Lip Plate: Sterling Silver
- Head Joint: Sterling Silver
- Foot Joint: B
- E Mechanism: Split E
- G Mechanism: Inline G
- Tone Holes: Drawn
- Keys: Closed Hole ("Plateau" Keys)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.