View Full Description
Perfect Student Trombone
The Prelude TB710 contains all the features that a beginner trombone player needs. Featuring an 8 inch bell with a medium 12.7mm bore, this trombone will give a great tone even with little amounts of air, making it suitable for younger children or for those with undeveloped lung capacity. As well as this, a removable weight towards the tuning slide has been added for those that may or may not require the balance of the instrument altering to sustain a horizontal playing position.
Thorough Design Techniques
Although this is student instrument, don't think that the quality has been compromised. A chrome lined nickel inner slide not only prevents corrosion, thus lengthening the life of the instrument, but also creates a smooth surface that can create a lovely gliding motion. This makes it great for instrumentalists wishing to tackle faster sections of music. The two piece bell, along with the outer slide, has been constructed of good quality yellow brass and a clear lacquer to give it that great gold effect and a warm and vibrant tone.
Everything You Need
Also included in this package is a moulded hard case, which makes transporting and storing the trombone very easy. Also included in the package is a Vincent Bach 12C mouthpiece, which is great for trombonists wanting to achieve a suitable balance of higher and lower register. As well as this, slide cream and various accessories have been added to make sure that the instrument can be played right out of the box.
- Bore Size: Medium - 0.509" (12.7mm)
- Bell Diameter: 8" (203mm)
- Inner Slides: Chrome Plated Nickel
- Outer Slides: Brass
- Body Material: Yellow Brass, Clear Lacquer
- Removable Balance Weight: Yes
- Case: Lightweight Moulded Hard Case
- Mouthpiece: Bach 12C Trombone Mouthpiece
- Slide Cream: Bach Slide Cream
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.