Primavera 100 Viola Outfit, 14 Inch
Primavera 100 Viola Outfit, 14 InchDetails
The 14 Inch Primavera 100 Viola is the complete outfit suitable for beginners and students. Made from a carefully selected hand carved Spruce and Maple body, the viola not only looks appealing but creates a full and resonant sound. Featuring ebony fittings along with a carbon fibre tailpiece and ebonised fingerboard, this instrument is very hard wearing and easy to maintain. Included with the viola is a hard foam case, a hardwood bow and rosin, all so that you can get playing straight away.
Product Ref: 26231View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Primavera 100 Series
The Primavera 100 series of viola include everything that you would need from a beginner instrument. The body of the instrument has been made from Maple and Spruce wood, which gives a full and resonant sound. Featuring Ebony chinrest and pegs, the fittings are not only traditionally stylish but very practical and long lasting. A composite tailpiece with fine tuners and ebonised hardwood not only make the instrument look professional but is lightweight and easy to use. Steel strings mounted on to Maple bridge not only create a pleasing tone but are also hard wearing.
Everything You Need
The Primavera 100 viola includes a range of accessories to get you playing straight away. The hardwood bow includes an ebony frog and synthetic horse hair, making it durable, lightweight and very easy to use. The viola also includes a hard moulded foam case, which includes shoulder straps for carrying to lessons and rehearsals easy and has plenty of storage pockets for music and the included rosin.
- Body: Hand Carved Maple and Spruce
- Fingerboard: Ebonised Hardwood
- Chinrest: Ebony
- Tuning Pegs: Ebony
- Tailpiece: Composite with Fine Adjusters
- Bridge: Primo Maple
- Topnut: Ebony
- Strings: Steel
- Size: 14 Inches
- Case: Moulded Hard Foam Case
- Bow: Hardwood with Ebony Frog
- Rosin: Included, Standard
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.