Primavera 200 Violin Outfit, 1/2 With Accessory Pack
Primavera 200 Violin Outfit, 1/2 With Accessory PackDetails
Product Ref: 80964View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Primavera 200 Series
The Primavera 200 violin won the 'Best Orchestral Bowed Instrument' at the 2013 MIA awards, and has since been recommended by teachers and schools alike. The body of the instrument has been made from carefully selected maple and spruce wood, which gives a full and resonant sound. Featuring an ebony chinrest, pegs and fingerboard, the fittings are not only traditionally stylish but very practical and high quality. A lightweight composite tailpiece with improved fine tuners makes the instrument lightweight and easy to use. Multi-filament steel strings have been used on the 200 series to give a feel, similar to that of natural gut strings. The strings are mounted onto a maple bridge, for a pleasing tone.
Everything You Need
The Primavera VF014N-1/2 Pack includes a range of accessories that makes it possible for a beginner or student player to begin their journey straight out of the box.
Gear4music MS01BK Music Stand Features
- Height Adjustable
- Fitted Page Holders
- Black Finish
- Sturdy Feet
- Folds for Compact Storage
Gear4music SVS24 Violin String Set Features
- Quick Response
- Stable Pitch
- Enhanced Volume
- Steel Core Construction
- Suitable for Beginners and Students Alike
Belcat BC-700 Chromatic Tuner Specifications
- Tuning Range: A0 (27.50Hz), C8 (4,186.00Hz)
- "A" Calibration: 440Hz
- Accuracy: +/-0.5 Cents
- Automatic Power: Off After 5 Minutes
- Battery: 2 x 1.5V (AAA)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 98 x 50 x 15mm
Primavera VF014N-1/2 Violin Specifications
- Body: Hand Carved Maple and Spruce
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Chinrest: Ebony
- Tuning Pegs: Ebony
- Tailpiece: Composite with Fine Adjusters
- Bridge: Maple
- Topnut: Ebony
- Strings: Multi-Filament Steel
- Size: 1/2
- Included Accessories: Moulded Hard Foam Case, Composite Bow with Ebony Frog & Rosin
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.