Primavera 90 Cello Outfit, 1/8
Primavera 90 Cello Outfit, 1/8Details
The 1/8 size Primavera 90 Cello is the complete outfit suitable for beginners and students. Made from a carefully selected Spruce and Maple body, the cello not only looks appealing but creates a full and resonant sound. Featuring stylish and easy to use Rosewood fittings along with a lightweight metal alloy tailpiece and ebonised fingerboard, this instrument is very hard wearing and easy to maintain. Included with the cello is a padded gig bag and a hardwood bow and rosin so you can get playing straight away.
Product Ref: 26361View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Primavera 90 Series
The Primavera 90 series of cellos includes everything you need from a beginner instrument. The body of the instrument has been made from Maple and Spruce wood, which gives a full and resonant sound. Featuring Rosewood pegs, the fittings are not only stylish but very practical and long lasting. A carbon fibre tailpiece with fine tuners and ebonised hardwood looks professional but is lightweight and easy to use. Hardwearing Steel strings mounted on to Maple bridge create a pleasing tone.
Everything You Need
The Primavera 90 cello includes a range of accessories to get you playing straight away. The hardwood bow has a half mounted Ebony frog and synthetic horse hair, making it durable, lightweight and very easy to use. The cello also includes a padded gig bag with shoulder straps for carrying to lessons and rehearsals. This bag has plenty of storage pockets for music and the included rosin.
- Body: Hand Carved Maple and Spruce
- Fingerboard: Ebonised Hardwood
- Tuning Pegs: Rosewood
- Tailpiece: Metal Alloy with Fine Adjusters
- Bridge: Maple
- Topnut: Ebony
- Strings: Steel
- Size: 1/8 Size
- Case: Padded Gig Bag with Shoulder Straps
- Bow: Hardwood with Half Mounted Ebony Frog
- Rosin: Included, Standard
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.