Protec Pro Pac Double Clarinet Case
Protec Pro Pac Double Clarinet CaseDetails
This product offers the superior quality that you would expect from one of the best brass combination cases for sale. The Protec cases offer a moulded interior for supreme protection when travelling to rehearsals or concerts. As well as being built to excellent standards, this case is also really easy to carry with the shoulder straps and carry handle.
Product Ref: 40573View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This case has been moulded to the generic shape of the instruments in order to prevent the instrument moving during transit. It has also been designed with a custom designed shock absorbent shell, allowing the instrument to be protected from being dropped.
This case is a fantastic choice for the diverse musician who might swap between trumpet/cornet and Flugel Horn between concerts. It?s particularly useful for pit or orchestra players who have very little space to store vast amounts of instruments and hence would normally require more cases.
Easy to Carry Around
Two different carrying types are available for this combination case. Firstly, the handle at the top of the case has been built on for excellent comfort and ease of carrying. As well as this, the padded hook and loop strap has been included meaning it can be placed over the shoulder for longer carrying needs.
Bags Of Space
On the exterior of the case is a large pocket which is suitable for carrying around many different accessories. Whether it be used to carry a tuner, cleaning products etc or using the pen loops for stationary, there is plenty of room for the needs of the musician.
- Handles: Carry Handle and Shoulder Strap
- Weight: 3.5lb (1.5kg)
- Colour: Black
- Interior Material: Lightweight shock absorbing sponge with Soft Velvoa Lining
- Exterior Material: Lightweight canvas frame, waterproof canvas lining
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.