Roland FR-4XB V-Accordion with Buttons, Black
Roland FR-4XB V-Accordion with Buttons, BlackDetails
The Roland FR-4XB V Accordion invites its players to explore where Roland's acclaimed range of digital v accordions could take their unique performance skills. This digital model has a traditional design, from its expression to its portability. Featuring a lightweight and compact design, responsive pressure-sensing bellows, and full-range onboard speakers, the FR-4XB feels like a familiar acoustic accordion you once favoured. The FR-4XB v-accordion presents the same powerful sound engine as Roland's flagship FR-8XB. Choose from a wide selection of accordion sounds from around the world, and play in silence using headphones or connect to a PA for live performance. Control other electronic musical instruments via the MIDI connector, or record your playing to a connected USB stick and share your music with the world. While its sound and response are reassuringly traditional, the Roland FR-4XB v-accordion is a model for the modern age.
Product Ref: 79481View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Versatile Playing Ability with Interactive Onboard Tones
The FR-4XB is a traditional acoustic v-accordion that offers just one dedicated sound. Its powerful sound engine is carried over from the flagship FR-8XB. The new FR-4XB puts an entire orchestra in your hands, with a variety of onboard sounds that support your style of music. With 100 preset accordion sets and 162 orchestral sounds the FR-4XB v-accordion provides you with all kinds of possibilities. This model is an extension of Roland's latest keyboards, transforming your accordion into an organ, string quartet, or bass guitar. You could add chorus, reverb, and rotary effects, or accompany your melody lines with the onboard drum sounds. This model introduces so much flexibility for an avid player who wants to experiment in all music styles, or focus for a professional who wants to practise their own unique style.
Traditional Digital Accordion
This acoustic playing v-accordion features a layout which includes a mix of familiar features as well as some unfamiliar components too. The 120 left-hand buttons feel recognisable, while the pressure-sensing bellows circuitry allows players to customise the v-accordion to their own playing style. This new digital v-accordion is ideal for travelling musicians, not only because of its compact and lightweight design but because of the onboard technology and the option of powering from an AC adaptor or AA batteries.
Flexible Music-Making with Versatile Outputs
The Roland FR-4XB is capable of supporting you in practice, the studio or on stage. The headphone jack enables you to practise at home without disturbing the neighbors, and when you're on the go, a powerful onboard audio system with two speakers and a tweeter supplies big, full-range sound. Avid music makers can even connect with external MIDI devices like the Roland BK-7m backing module for controllable accompaniment. This model is ready for the stage and is a popular choice for gigging players, providing a direct connection to a venue's PA system via the line out, without the need to mic up a traditional v-accordion.
Enjoy Playing Your Favorite Songs, or Record Your Own
The USB memory port is a favoured feature by many professionals. It offers the choice to use a preloaded USB stick with either your favourite tunes or your own work. The FR-4XB offers so many creative possibilities that can be used when you have just a couple of minutes spare. Such as the onboard recorder that enables a player to record a new piece, then all that's left to do is transfer it across to a USB, and work on it at your earliest convenience. This enables players to quickly and easily express momentary inspirations and then turn them into truly great sounds. The USB export also allows you to safely archive your customised sound settings.
- 92 Right-Hand and 120 Left-Hand Buttons
- Compact and Lightweight
- Sound Module and User Interface from the Flagship FR-8xb
- Headphones and Line Outputs
- 100 Accordion Sound Sets (Including 67 Pre-Loaded Sets), 162 Orchestral Sounds, 32 Organ Sounds, 3 Drum Sounds
- Built-in Chorus, Reverb, and Rotary Effects
- Onboard Audio Recorder
- Fast Response and High Sensitivity from Bellows Pressure-Sensing Circuitry
- Bellows Resistance Regulator to Adjust Bellows’ Inertia
- Powerful Onboard Amplification System (Two Speakers + One Tweeter)
- Character-Type LCD Screen
- Four Expansion Slots for Access to Additional Tone Libraries (Balkan and Dallape Expansions are Pre-Installed)
- Dedicated FR-4x Editor Software
- USB Connection and MIDI I/O
- USB Memory Port for Song Playback and Recording
- Powered by AC Adaptor or 10 AA-Size Batteries
- Available in Black or Red; Made in Italy
- Right Hand: 92 Buttons (With Velocity Sensitivity)
- Left Hand: 120 Bass Buttons (With Velocity Sensitivity)
- Bellows: High-Resolution Pressure Sensor for the Detection of Bellows Pressure
- Bellows Resistance Regulator: Wheel with Fine Adjustment
- Max Polyphony: 128 Voices
- Tones: 100 Accordion Sets
- Display: Custom LCD (8 Characters + 16 Segments x 4)
- Rated Power Output: 2 x 11 W
- Speakers: 2 x 10 cm, 1 x Tweeter
- Wave Expansion: 4 Internal Areas (8 MB Each) to Load New Sounds
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor, Batteries (AA Type Rechargeable Ni-MH x 10)
- Current Draw: 2000 mA
- On-board Connectors:
- OUTPUT Jacks L/Mono (Treble), R/Mono (Bass): 1/4h Phone Type
- PHONES Jack: Stereo 1/4h Phone Type
- INPUT Jack: Stereo Miniature Phone Type
- MIDI (IN or OUT) Connectors
- USB MEMORY Port
- USB COMPUTER Port (USB Hi-Speed MIDI Support)
- DC IN jack
- Dimensions (W x D x H):
- 481 x 270 x 430 mm
- 18-15/16 x 10-11/16 x 16-15/16 inches
- Weight (Without Straps and Batteries):
- 8.9 kg
- 19 lbs
- 10 oz
- AC Adaptor
- Power Cord (for Connecting the AC Adaptor)
- Owner’s Manual
- Reference Caps for the Bass Buttons
- Accordion Cover
- Attachment Strip
For further specifications please see the PDF just above the "Full Description".
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.