Rosedale Intermediate Flute by Gear4music + Accessory Pack
Rosedale Intermediate Flute by Gear4music + Accessory PackDetails
The Rosedale Intermediate Flute by Gear4music combines a wealth of advanced features and a classic design to give you a highly playable instrument at a breakthrough price. With its open hole design the Rosedale Intermediate Flute ideal for the advancing player who has discerning tastes, yet still wants great value with a head joint instrument made of the finest precious metals. Included are a range of accessories to get going with straight away.
Product Ref: 54590View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Included In This Pack
- Flute Stand by Gear4music
- Flute Basics Pupils Tuition Book and CD
- Music Stand by Gear4music, Black
- Flute Maintenance Care Kit by Gear4music
- High Quality Soft Canvas Case
- Cleaning Rod and Cloth
Thoughtful Design and Construction
The Rosedale Intermediate Flute has been designed specifically to cater for the performers needs. French pointed keys give a truly superior feel, combining the elegance of advanced, classic design, with the strength you need from an instrument that will last. The Offset G Mechanism allows for an easier and more comfortable reach of the flute, particularly for those with smaller hands. The Split E Mechanism also offers more control of the High E, thus creating a stable and more in tune note.
Open Hole & Italian Double Skin Pad
The Rosedale Intermediate Flute is offering you access to a sound and feel that you should expect from higher end, handmade flutes. With double skin Italian pads, you can be assured of a superior, more accurate seal, and with its open hole design it gives several technical advantages not found on a closed hole instrument.
Included with the Rosedale Intermediate Flute is a canvass covered moulded hard case, which makes transporting the instrument to rehearsals and gigs really easy, especially with the aid of the shoulder strap. Also included in the case is a cleaning rod, which combined with a cloth, will make cleaning the instrument quick and efficient.
- Model: 17 Open Hole Flute
- Split E-Key Mechanism
- Foot Joint: Low B
- Head Joint: Silver Plated
- Key cups: Nickel silver with French pointed keys
- Body: Cupro-Nickel, Silver Plated
- Lip-plate: Silver Plated
- Tone holes: Drawn and rolled
- Pads: Double skin Italian
- Springs: Professional quality blued steel
Rosedale Woodwind Instruments by Gear4musicThis range of woodwind instruments were launched in 2007 by Gear4music.com and take their name from a unique region of the North Yorkshire Moors. Products include Piccolos, Flutes, Saxophones, Clarinets and Oboes, all of which are built to a professional standard. Rosedale woodwind instruments are ideal for the ambitious player with discerning tastes, as well as students wanting a great sounding instrument. Every Rosedale instrument has been hand-crafted, providing professional playability and quality whilst retaining a competitive price. These instruments combine traditional techniques and knowledge with modern innovation. With superior build quality and professional finishes, Rosedale instruments are built to precise specifications. Our range of intermediate to professional Rosedale woodwind instruments by Gear4music have proven to raise the bar of musical instruments to the next level.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.