Rosedale Professional Alto Sax Players Pack, By Gear4music
Rosedale Professional Alto Sax Players Pack, By Gear4musicDetails
This superb quality professional alto saxophone by Gear4music combines high end features such as rolled tone holes and a phosphor copper body with a superior build quality and finish. Rosedale is Gear4music's premium woodwind brand, designed especially for advancing players, but at this price, this saxophone is suitable for saxophonists of all skill levels, and comes bundled with a premium hard case and accessories to get you going straight away.
Product Ref: 33823View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Professional Range Saxophone
For the musician at the top of their game; the Rosedale Professional Alto Sax represents the best choice that money can buy.
The brass body of the EVA-42 produces everything from dark, lush sounds to rip-roaring dirty tone no matter where you are in the range. Rolled tone holes produce an immaculate seal for the pads and a quieter key action - no more flapping noise for those quick pianissimo passages.
This pack also includes...
Belcat BC-700 Chromatic Tuner
An Automatic Chromatic Tuner with Built-in C-mic for Acoustic Instruments.
- Tuning Range: A0 (27.50Hz) C8 (4,186.00Hz)
- "A" Calibration: 440Hz
- Accuracy: +/-0.5cents
- Automatic power off after 5 minutes
- Battery: 2 x 1.5V(AAA)
- Dimensions: W 98mm x H 50mm x D 15mm (3.9" x 2.0" x 0.6")
Saxophone Stand by Gear4music
This sturdy Saxophone Stand by Gear4music includes folding legs and rubberised, padded adjustable contact surfaces.
Saxophone Maintenance Care Kit by Gear4music
This complete Saxophone maintenance care kit includes a polishing cloth, saxophone swab, mouthpiece brush and cork grease stick, everything you need to keep your sax in great condition.
Deluxe Saxophone Strap by Gear4music
This is a quality strap for maximum comfort and performance. The deluxe padding and sturdy construction mean the strap is both secure and comfortable.
Rosedale Professional Alto Sax
- Body: Brass body
- Tone holes: Rolled
- Key: High F#
- Springs: Blued steel
- Thumb Plate & Octave Key: Ergonomically designed
- Pads & Reflectors: Leather pads with domed metal reflectors
- Design: Hand engraved with mother-of-pearl keypads
Korg Wi-Tune WR-01s Wireless Chromatic Saxophone Tuner
- Temperament: Equal
- Measurement Range: A0 (27.5 Hz) - C8 (4186.01 Hz)
- Reference Pitch: C4 (261.63 Hz) - C5 (523.25 Hz)
- Tuning Modes: Meter Mode (auto); Sound Out (manual)
- Calibration Range: A4 = 410 Hz - 480 Hz (1 Hz steps)
- Precision: Within ± 1 cent
- Sound Precision: Within ± 1.5 cents
- Speaker: 23 mm
- Wireless Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Power: AA Batteries (x 2); Alkaline recommended
- Power: CR2032
- Premium hard case
- Pad saver
- Tuner Test Batteries: CR2032 (x 1); AA (x 2)
- Tuner Strap
Rosedale Woodwind Instruments by Gear4musicThis range of woodwind instruments were launched in 2007 by Gear4music.com and take their name from a unique region of the North Yorkshire Moors. Products include Piccolos, Flutes, Saxophones, Clarinets and Oboes, all of which are built to a professional standard. Rosedale woodwind instruments are ideal for the ambitious player with discerning tastes, as well as students wanting a great sounding instrument. Every Rosedale instrument has been hand-crafted, providing professional playability and quality whilst retaining a competitive price. These instruments combine traditional techniques and knowledge with modern innovation. With superior build quality and professional finishes, Rosedale instruments are built to precise specifications. Our range of intermediate to professional Rosedale woodwind instruments by Gear4music have proven to raise the bar of musical instruments to the next level.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.