SKB Contoured Baritone Saxophone Case
SKB Contoured Baritone Saxophone CaseDetails
Product Ref: 48498View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Durable Contoured Case
The SKB Contoured Baritone Saxophone case has been designed to offer maximum protection for your saxophone, accommodating the most popular brands of low Bb and low A baritone saxophones (check specifications for dimension details). The case features a TSA locking latch system for added security, allowing TSA agents to check your case with ease and securing your instrument afterwards. The EPS plush interior also helps to keep your instrument secure at all times, minimising any movement inside the case that may result in superficial damage. Additionally the case features built-in wheels for ease of transportation.
- ABS Vacuum formed material for strength and lightweight protection
- Plush lined EPS interior holds the instrument securely
- Includes in-line wheels for easy transport
- Injection molded fiberglass reinforced trigger release latches
- TSA locks for added security
- Moulded-in bumper protection
- Accommodates low Bb or low A baritone saxophones from leading manufacturers.
- Exterior Length: 110.49 cm
- Exterior Width: 43.18 cm
- Exterior Depth: 27.94 cm
- Shipping Weight: 9.09 kg
- Product Weight: 7.28 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.