SKB Euphonium Case
SKB Euphonium CaseDetails
Product Ref: 56147View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This euphonium case includes moulded-in bumpers with four oversized rubber feet for impact protection and two injection molded, rubber over-molded cushion grip handles for comfortable transport. SKB?s patented glass reinforced nylon trigger release latches with a TSA lock enables the user to safely lock the case and still have it inspected by airline security personnel. The interior features plush, lined foam to hold the instrument securely which will make the case popular with schools that need a solution for protecting the instruments that are in constant use.
- Moulded-in bumpers
- Four oversized rubber feet
- Two rubber over-molded cushion grip handles
- Patented TSA trigger release latches
- Plush lined foam interior
- Shipping Weight: 18.25 lb, 8.28 kg
- Product Weight: 13.50 lb, 6.12 kg
SKB Band and Orchestral instrument cases are designed around "industry standard" sizes. The Yamaha YEP-321 and Anthem A-5000 are known to fit perfectly in this Euphonium case. The YEP-321 and the A-5000 both feature an 11" upright bell. There is also relief in the side of the case for euphoniums that have 3 top action and 1 side action configuration rather than the 4 top action configuration. The maximum measurement inside the case for the bell is 13", but it is not recommended to go much bigger than 12" in bell size. From the top of the bell to the bottom of the horn is approximately 27.25" and it is approximately 10.5" across the middle of the horn.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.