Stentor Electric Violin Outfit 4/4, Purple
Stentor Electric Violin Outfit 4/4, PurpleDetails
The purple full size Stentor electric violin for sale offers everything that the Student 2 violin has, with the additional bonus of being able to plug in to any amplifier or PA system you want. The full size Stentor Harlequin violin is a great sounding instrument that is easy to play, and features both acoustic and electric performance opportunities.
Product Ref: 40174View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Artec Acoustic Piezo Pickup
The Stentor Electric violins come with a Artec pickup built just underneath the bridge. Thoughtfully re-enacting the violins acoustic properties, the bridge pickup is built to give the correct amount of response from the instrument. The result is a rich and tuneful instrument that works just as beautifully electronically as it does when it is unplugged. Should you wish to edit the sound of the violin at all, there is a tone control knob and a volume control. This gives a great amount of flexibility.
Design from the Student II Model
The Student II violin has a solid spruce top and solid maple back, ribs and neck. The pegs, nut, saddle and fingerboard are all made from ebony, with the solid wood of the fingerboard excellent for maintaining stability. The case has an integral cover with carrying straps, and includes an internal accessory pocket and external pockets for shoulder rests and music.
The Student II violin design is one of the most recommended entry level violins available. With a great build quality at such a comparatively cheap price, teachers and schools say that this is a must buy instrument. It has been so successful that this violin has been recommended by the European String Teachers Association for its great quality and value for money.
- Top: Solid Carved Spruce
- Back & Ribs: Solid Carved Maple
- Neck: Solid Carved Maple
- Construction: Individual Hand Shaping & Finishing
- Purfling: Traditional Inlaid
- Body Finish: Purple Lacquered Finish
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Top Nut: Ebony
- Pickup: Artec Piezo
- Bow: Strong Wood Horsehair Bow with Ebony Frog
- Case: Lightweight Case with Carrying Straps & Storage Pockets
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.