Stentor Harlequin Violin Outfit, Orange 4/4
Stentor Harlequin Violin Outfit, Orange 4/4Details
Product Ref: 78172View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Fun Student Instrument
The Harlequin Violin is a fun, lively and striking instrument that has a solid build underneath its bright exterior. Combining both style and substance, this orange violin features a solid, carved spruce top and maple back and sides - a classic combination for strength, tone and resonance in quality stringed instruments.
The violin's inlaid purfling on the top protects against cracks forming at the edge of the body and allows the top to flex more freely when played. An attractive bright orange finish makes this the perfect instrument for adults and children who want something modern and exciting.
Smooth, Warm Tone
This smoothly playing instrument is ideal for students working through early to middle grades and comes from Stentor - a name widely respected among music teachers. It is fitted with a good quality bridge, rosewood pegs and a hardwood fingerboard for easy and quick shifting between positions and good resonance.
The strong composite tailpiece features 4 integral fine tuners so the player is able to easily adjust their sound.
Includes Matching Bow and Case
The Stentor Harlequin Violin includes a lightweight shaped case with music pocket and an external pocket for your shoulder rest or other accessories. The backpack style case makes transporting the violin to lessons, rehearsals or gigs easy and safe.
A matching coloured bow is also included featuring a quality ebony frog and natural horsehair which is known to produce a much smoother sound and flow across the strings that artificial materials. This ensures students develop proper playing technique right from the start.
- Carved from solid tonewoods
- Rosewood pegs
- Black hardwood fingerboard
- Composite tailpiece with integral adjusters
- Top: Carved Spruce
- Back & Ribs: Maple
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Black Hardwood
- Bow: P&H Fibreglass Coloured Bow
- Case: Lightweight Shaped Case with Pockets
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.