Stentor Student 1 Violin, 1/4 + Accessory Pack
Stentor Student 1 Violin, 1/4 + Accessory PackDetails
Product Ref: 53029View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Stentor Student 1 Violin
With rosewood pegs and fingerboard and a carved solid body, this violin produces a sound that makes it one of the most recommended string instruments today. All crafting has been completed by a dedicated set of violin specialists. This is unlike many other economy instruments that either use composite woods or laminate tops for the violin bodies.
The Student 1 range gives excellent value for money. It is a top choice for beginners or for schools and councils who are looking for an instrument that provides consistent quality and good value. It has become one of the most bought and recommended violins for schools and teachers.
Included with the instrument is a wooden bow that has natural horsehair and an ebony frog. For transport, the pack also includes a hard case that has plenty of storage space and shoulder straps for comfort.
Team Strings Violin Tuition Book and DVD
The Team Strings Violin Tuition Book is a collection of music suited to beginner players. Ideal for music lessons, this book contains a graded course allowing violin students to learn at their own pace. Included with the book is a CD with 96 backing tracks allowing the student to practice ensemble playing at home.
Range Of Accessories
Included with this package is a set of spare strings, which give the performer a peace of mind if a string snaps in the middle of rehearsal or in a lesson. As well as that, a robust music stand has been included, which will hold sheet music and books with ease. Finally, a chromatic tuner has been added so that tuning the violin is quick and easy.
- Body Material: Solid Tonewood
- Body Finish: Natural Stained Varnish
- Bridge: Carved Maple
- Pegs and Fingerboard Material: Blackened Rosewood
- Tailpiece: Includes Gold Coloured Screw Adjusters
- Size: 1/4 Size
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.