Stentor Student Double Bass, 3/4
Stentor Student Double Bass, 3/4Details
The Stentor Student Double Bass in 3/4 size is a superb instrument for beginner and advancing musicians. Featuring a solid spruce top and laminated back and sides, this instrument sounds great and feels great to play. As well as the double bass, the instrument comes with a bow and gig bag for the ultimate performer's package.
Product Ref: 39889View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Good Quality Student Instrument
The Stentor Double Bass is well equipped for the beginner player as well as the advancing musician. Featuring a solid spruce top and good quality fittings, this instrument not only plays well, but sounds great. Its affordable price also makes it great for schools who require a great double bass on a limited budget. The double bass also comes with a bow and gig bag, making it so that you can get going straight away.
Features & Specifications
- Bow: Round stick French style wooden with horsehair
- Bag: Canvas covered soft gig bag
- Rosin: Included
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.