Stentor Student II Violin, 1/4 + Accessory Pack
Stentor Student II Violin, 1/4 + Accessory PackDetails
The 1/4 size Stentor Student II Violin is a high-quality, hand made instrument designed for students who want a consistently great-sounding instrument to learn on. The body and the fingerboard are both made from solid wood, and the violin is supplied with a lightweight case and a high-quality bow. Included with this violin is a tuition book, music stand, spare strings and tuner so the student can get playing straight away.
Product Ref: 53011View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Stentor Student II Violin
The Student II violin has a solid Spruce top and solid Maple back, ribs and neck. The pegs, nut, saddle and fingerboard are all made from Ebony, with the solid wood of the fingerboard excellent for maintaining stability. The case has an integral cover with carrying straps, and includes an internal accessory pocket and external pockets for shoulder rests and music.
Team Strings Violin Tuition Book and DVD
The Team Strings Violin Tuition Book is a collection of music suited to beginner players. Ideal for music lessons, this book contains a graded course allowing violin students to learn at their own pace. Included with the book is a CD with 96 backing tracks allowing the student to practice ensemble playing at home.
Range Of Accessories
Included with this package is a set of spare strings, which give the performer a peace of mind if a string snaps in the middle of rehearsal or in a lesson. As well as that, a robust music stand has been included, which will hold sheet music and books with ease. Finally a chromatic tuner has been added so that tuning the violin is quick and easy.
- Top: Solid Carved Spruce
- Back & Ribs: Solid Carved Maple
- Neck: Solid Carved Maple
- Construction: Individual Hand Shaping & Finishing
- Purfling: Traditional Inlaid
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Top Nut: Ebony
- Bow: Strong Wood Horsehair Bow with Ebony Frog
- Case: Lightweight Case with Carrying Straps & Storage Pockets
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.