Stentor Student Standard Violin, 1/4 + Accessory Pack
Stentor Student Standard Violin, 1/4 + Accessory PackDetails
The 1/4 size Stentor Student Violin is a good quality starter instrument ideal for Local Education Authorities and schools looking for great value. The body and fingerboard are made from solid tonewood, and the violin is supplied with a lightweight case and a high-quality bow. Also included with this violin is a tuition book, music stand, spare strings and tuner so the student can get playing straight away.
Product Ref: 53071View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Stentor Student Standard Violin
With hardwood pegs and fingerboard and a carved solid body, this violin produces a rich sound and timbre. All components have been built to a high standard right down to the strings and the bridge. This is unlike many other starter instruments that either use composite woods or laminate tops for the violin bodies.
The Student Standard range offers great value for money. This makes it a top choice for beginners or schools and councils working to a budget in their music department.
Included with the instrument is a wooden bow with natural horse hair and Ebony frog. For easy transport the pack includes a hard case as standard which has plenty of storage space and shoulder straps for comfort
Team Strings Violin Tuition Book and DVD
The Team Strings Violin Tuition Book is a collection of music suited to beginner players. Ideal for music lessons, this book contains a graded course allowing violin students to learn at their own pace. Included with the book is a CD with 96 backing tracks allowing the student to practice ensemble playing at home.
Range Of Accessories
Included with this package is a set of spare strings, which give the performer a peace of mind if a string snaps in the middle of rehearsal or in a lesson. As well as that, a robust music stand has been included, which will hold sheet music and books with ease. Finally a chromatic tuner has been added so that tuning the violin is quick and easy.
- Body Material: Solid Tonewood
- Body Finish: Natural Stained Varnish
- Bridge: Carved Maple
- Pegs and Fingerboard Material: Blackened Hardwood
- Tailpiece: Includes Gold Coloured Screw Adjusters
- Size: 1/4 Full Size
- Case: Hard Foam, Canvas Covered Case with Shoulder Straps and Storage
- Bow: Solid Wood Bow with Ebony Frog and Natural Horse Hair
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.