Student Piccolo by Gear4music
Student Piccolo by Gear4musicDetails
The Gear4music Student Piccolo is a reliable and affordable instrument perfect for students and beginners. The piccolo produces a smooth tone suitable for a range of styles, and the closed hole design provides an ease of playing ideal for those just starting out.
Product Ref: 5286View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Ideal For Beginners
Designed with comfort and playability in mind, this piccolo features an offset G mechanism which provides a more natural hand position, especially for those with smaller fingers. The instrument's silver-plated, closed hole keys provide a light and easy response, making it an excellent choice for new players.
Even and Consistent Tone
The piccolo features a conical bore - the body's tubing gets narrower towards the lower end, resulting in an even, consistent sound with accurate intonation and a rich low register. The ABS body and silver plated hardware deliver a bright, versatile tone ideal for a number of situations, including both orchestras and concert bands.
Strong and Durable Body
The body is made from durable ABS resin, a long lasting material able to withstand regular practice and transport to and from lessons. The piccolo also comes with an included hard case, ensuring that the instrument remains safe and protected when not in use.
- Key: C
- Body Material: ABS Plastic
- Headjoint & Keys: Silver-Plated Nickel
- Keys: Plateau (Closed Hole) with Offset G Key
- Bore: Conical
- Supplied With Hard Case
Gear4music - a revolution in competitively priced, high-quality musical instruments and equipment.
Gear4music have teamed up with some of the best manufacturers from around the world to develop our own line of music equipment. Our goal is to provide our customers with a wide choice of high quality, sensibly priced musical instruments.
Using our many years of collective experience we have developed a wide range of instruments and equipment including drum kits, acoustic and electric guitars, woodwind, brass, string instruments and speaker systems. We are proud to offer these to our customers alongside hundreds of other well-known brands. Working closely with our carefully chosen manufacturers, we endeavour to produce reliable, great sounding instruments at a price that is accessible to all. Our musical equipment is made to the same exacting standards that you expect from other highly regarded brands - this is backed up by our standard 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Gear4music products are produced ethically and responsibly to meet the expectations of a caring world.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.