Tom and Will 46 Series Blue and Black 3/4 Size Double Bass Gig Bag
Tom and Will 46 Series Blue and Black 3/4 Size Double Bass Gig BagDetails
Product Ref: 74035View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Tom and Will 46 Series Blue and Black 3/4 size Double Bass Gig Bag features a new internal protecting pad that the bridge of your double bass sits on, this will help stop rosin and wear from damaging the lining of the bag, keeping your equipment safer for longer. Also included is the all-around full length single zip opening that has heavy duty double opening zips that are guaranteed to last a lifetime
After investing considerable time and effort into making sure that the straps and handles aren't just comfortable, the straps and handles are all riveted as well as cross stitched with high tensile threads to make them more durable. So you can comfortably take your bag anywhere with no worries of the straps or handles breaking.
The hideaway backpack and shoulder strap carrying system has been designed to fit anybody. The easy tightening and loosening pull straps allow you to wear your bag like a rucksack or you can wear it over your shoulder using one strap. The straps and pulls can disappear out pf sight by tucking them away inside the added breathable back pad.
Fitting most common size double basses, this case is perfect for musicians who want to keep their instrument safe and comfortably be able to transport it from place to place.
- Full length all-around opening from spike to scroll with oversized tom and will heavy duty zips
- High density padding for ultimate protection with high tensile stitching
- Hideaway backpack & shoulder carrying system with side pads and adjustable waist band
- 2 front lined pockets
- Padded bow pocket
- Padding: PE15 high density foam
- Fabric: 1680D no rip toughened polyester
- Lining: No scratch soft velboa
- Piping: 5mm black polyester
- Strapping: Easy release polyester
- External dimensions: 193cm x 80 cm (length x lower bout)
- Internal dimensions: 186cm x 71cm (length x lower bout)
- Weight: 4.74kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.