Tom and Will Straight Soprano Sax Gig Bag, Burgundy and Black Trim
Tom and Will Straight Soprano Sax Gig Bag, Burgundy and Black TrimDetails
The Tom and Will Soprano Saxophone Gig Bag in burgundy and black allows easy transportation of your instrument at an affordable price. With the included shoulder straps and a padded interior, this TomandWill straight soprano saxophone gig bag will not only protect your instrument, but be a huge benefit when gigging or travelling to school.
Product Ref: 65859View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The shoulder straps included with the case make transportation easy. Whether travelling to lessons, rehearsals or performances, the shoulder straps or carry handle will enable you to carry this case cover around effortlessly.
Bags of Room
This gig bag has been designed for the transport of any soprano saxophone with minimal effort. As well as a straight soprano sax, it will also carry a Lyons C clarinet, making it extremely versatile. Inside the case, there is 20mm of padding as well as extra padding around the bell area. There is also a pocket on the exterior of the bag, suitable for accessories such as boxes of reeds and ligatures.
- Straps/Handles: Shoulder Straps and Carry Handle
- Padding: 20mm with extra padding on bell area
- Weight: 1.12kg
- Colour: Burgundy with black trim
- External Pocket: Included (7.5" x 4")
- Suitable For: Straight Soprano Saxophone or Lyons C Clarinet
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.