Trevor James Horn 88 Alto Saxophone, Brushed Gold
Trevor James Horn 88 Alto Saxophone, Brushed GoldDetails
This Trevor James Alto Saxophone celebrates 25 years of saxophone making with an instrument that sticks to a trusted and thoughtful design with a modern and interesting twist. With a full bodied sound and great projection, this sax is great for advancing musicians who want character from their instrument. Included with the saxophone is a case, mouthpiece and ligature as standard.
Product Ref: 40000View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The '88 Horn
1988 saw the initial idea for a saxophone from Trevor James, following great popularity from their flutes. The aim was to produce an instrument that was free blowing, had plenty of character and a well designed instrument constructed to great standards. This is a 25 year anniversary of the original, which keeps much of the same design and adds some visual and performance "twists".
'13 Features on the '88
The '88 saxophone has many innovative features. A new 4 point brace system has been made to give optimum strength and rigidity to vulnerable areas of the saxophone. The crook on the TJ sax has been rifled to produce a better airflow through the instrument. This in turn produces a bigger and bolder sound. To celebrate UK manufacture, the Union Jack has been added to the octave key.
Champagne Frost Finish
The '88 saxophone has been finished in a champagne frosted finish which is made in a different manner to most lacquer finishes. The finish is a water based coat which, once baked, hardens to create a frosted finish.
"The new Trevor James Horn '88 offers the same classic warmth and breadth of tone of the standard gold lacquer model, but with a twist - the sound is more powerful and a fair bit brighter!"
- Body Finish: Frosted Champagne Lacquer
- Buttons: Smokey Grey Pearls
- Crook: Rifled with Union Jack Badge
- Case: Trevor James Gig Bag
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.