Trevor James TJ10X Student Flute Beginners Pack
Trevor James TJ10X Student Flute Beginners PackDetails
The Trevor James TJ10X is a premium quality flute that's a fantastic choice for a new beginner or for returning players. The silver plated Trevor James flute offers great value for money and is recommended by teachers worldwide for students to take their grades. As standard the flute comes with a wood case, silver plated headjoint and cleaning rod. The pack also includes a music stand, maintenance care kit, tuition book, Korg slimpitch chromatic tuner + contact microphone and travlite flute stand.
Product Ref: 52939View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Trevor James TJ10X Student Flute
The Trevor James 10X has a larger bore making the instrument freer blowing. This is great for the new student or the returning player as this enables a rich tone straight away. This also makes achieving a full range of notes very easy in comparison to many student flutes on the market. The headjoint has been given a classy silver plated finish, which gives a bright and controlled sound. Fine care and attention has been implemented in the manufacturing of these flutes. All the fittings have been made for a tight fitting assembly, which gives a positive feel for any student starting out on the instrument. Double skinned pads give an extra airtight seal over the holes. This means that there is absolutely no chance of leaking air. As opposed to cork, the flute uses felts underneath the tail arms to give a longer lasting design. The Trevor James 10X flute has three layers of finishing to the flute, which is a unique design to the TJ brand. Firstly a layer of flash copper coating is applied to the instrument which precedes two layers of silver plating. This gives great durability to the instrument and means that the finish will last so much longer than a standard student flute.
Flute Basics Pupils Tuition Book and CD
The Flute Basics tuition book by Paul Harris is an ideal tool for beginner flute players. Including a set of 22 easy to follow lessons and 99 tunes and exercises, this book is suitable for beginners starting to learn the instrument. An accompaniment CD has been included so the pupil can play as an ensemble even outside of lesson times. Featuring a double page spread fingering chart and several musical quizzes, this book is ideal for beginners up to grade 2.
The Trevor James TJ10X Student Flute Pack comes with a range of accessories, ideal for a student or beginner looking to start playing the instrument. As standard the flute comes with a wood case, silver plated headjoint and cleaning rod. The pack also includes a music stand, maintenance care kit, tuition book, Korg slimpitch chromatic tuner + contact microphone and travlite flute stand.
- Body and Headjoint Material: Cupro-nickel Body
- Body and Headjoint Finish: Silver Plated
- Mechanisms: Split E and Offset G
- Toneholes: Drawn
- Key: C (A = 442Hz)
- Wooden Case with Fabric Coating & Shoulder Strap
- Silver Plated Headjoint Suitable for Students
- Cleaning Rod Suitable for Quick Maintenance
- Music Stand by Gear4music, Black
- Flute Maintenance Care Kit by Gear4music
- Flute Basics Pupils Tuition Book and CD
- Korg Slimpitch Chromatic Tuner + Contact Microphone
- Hercules DS460B Travlite Flute Stand
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.