Vandoren BD5 Black Diamond Clarinet Mouthpiece
Vandoren BD5 Black Diamond Clarinet MouthpieceDetails
The Vandoren BD5 Black Diamond Clarinet mouthpiece is the latest mouthpiece to be developed in conjunction with professionals, to produce one of the most versatile mouthpieces on the market today. With a brand new internal and external design, this mouthpiece produces a warm and full bodied sound with an even response throughout all registers of the instrument. Whilst remaining incredibly free blowing, the mouthpiece provides a rich compact and dark sound which will help any performer find their own unique tonal character.
Product Ref: 66940View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
More about the BD5
The BD5 Mouthpiece is of innovative design, whilst taking inspiration of the legendary mouthpieces of the past. With a medium long facing and medium small tip opening, this mouthpiece provides powerful projection within all registers, whilst keeping a hold of its tonal clarity. The BD5 is a highly expressive mouthpiece allowing the most quiet pianissimo's to the most violent Fortissimo's while remaining full and warm, making it the professionals choice for both solo and ensemble work.
- Tip Opening: 1.13mm
- Facing Length: Medium
- Suitable For: Bb and A Clarinet
- Recommended Reed Strength: 3 → 3.5
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.