Vandoren CM302 Traditional 5RV Lyre Clarinet Mouthpiece
Vandoren CM302 Traditional 5RV Lyre Clarinet MouthpieceDetails
The 5RV Lyre is an music industry standard mouthpiece for the discerning clarinetist. With a wonderful tone and traditional qualities, this mouthpiece is the top choice by many top clarinet artists. With a longer facing it is more open, which enables freer blowing.
Product Ref: 38186View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The beak on the CM302 Mouthpiece is of a traditional design, meaning that the taper of the mouthpiece happens closer to the edge of the mouthpiece and at a greater angle. This has been a tried and tested method of mouthpiece design for many years and is a popular style chosen by many of the great artists.
5RV Lyre Design
the 5RV Lyre Mouthpiece has been an industry standard mouthpiece for the professional performer. It's unique qualities make it a favoured mouthpiece with many top clarinetists. The traditional tone lends itself to a more authentic clarinet sound and one that is often preferred in orchestral playing. Along with a strong reed, the mouthpiece's tone is completely uncompromised. The slightly longer facing and larger tip opening make it freer to blow which enables a larger and darker sound.
For more information on Vandoren Clarinet Mouthpieces, please find the PDF below. Can't find that specific mouthpiece online? Please contact us for more information.
- Tip Opening: 1.09mm
- Facing Length: Medium Short
- Suitable For: Bb and A Clarinet
- Recommended Reed Strength: 3 → 4
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.